Are you a software engineer by profession?
If Yes, Find where are you now? and where you will be in coming future?
OK.. Now, since you have made this far, couple of more shots for you.. cheers!! ➡
1. Real programmers don’t comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
- Kidding.. please do comment your or someone’s written code before writing new ones.. Never delete!
2. Once a programmer drowned in the sea. Many Marines where at that time on the beach, but the programmer was shouting “F1 F1” and died getting no help because no one understood.. 😥
- Don’t be over technical with your clients, otherwise it hits you..
3. Q: Who is a good software engineer?
Ans: A programmer who gives a countless bug-fixes on production and does not mind to write his full signature after every block of code
- Do remember to put the signature in your code, so that somebody else can understand it easily.
4. Some IT people often laughs at those, who uses their computer mouse a lot while debugging or operating a system . To those seniors, I would appreciate, if you could test the drag & drop functionality of our application without using the mouse
- Do use your computer mouse when required..
5. What kind of doctor fixes broken websites?
- An URLologist 😀
6. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- An application can be made fully bug-free , if the product dead lines would get decided by asking the software developers, not team leads or managers 💡
Never mind.. 😆